BASTROP TX USA, DARTFORD KENT UK – 5 March 2020
Caligor Coghlan Pharma Services (CCPS) held its Q1 Town Hall sessions in February where employees were recognized for going above and beyond. Employees were nominated by the CCPS Executive Leadership team.
“Our employees are the heart of our organization, and we are pleased to recognize employees who exemplify our values and put the client at the center of everything that they do,” said Lisa Rich-Milan, Chief Executive Officer at CCPS.
The following CCPS employees were recognized during the Town Hall sessions:
- Alex Savva, UK Operations Manager – Alex was recognized for his collaborative and positive approach to supporting other departments.
- Bryan Burton, US Operations Manager – Bryan was recognized for his collaborative, positive and enthusiastic approach to executing the change management process at our Bastrop facility.
- Emma Eagle, UK Transport & Logistics Coordinator – Emma was recognized for regularly stepping outside her primary role to assist colleagues and always being willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Julie Cardenas, US Production Team Lead II – Julie was recognized for embracing and championing more efficient ways of executing packaging & labeling production runs.
- Kate Luippold, US Production Team Lead I – Kate was recognized for embracing and championing more efficient ways of executing packaging & labeling production runs.
About Caligor Coghlan Pharma Services
Caligor Coghlan Pharma Services is global provider of pharma services to assist in the development to commercialization of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device assets. Services include clinical trial design, clinical and commercial packaging and labeling, IMP management and distribution, comparator and ancillary procurement, Clinical Supply Management, Early Access to Medicines services, global Regulatory consulting, commercialized product distribution, and asset acquisition planning. The company operates facilities in Bastrop, TX, USA, and Dartford, UK, and maintains a global network of depots to ensure rapid and timely delivery of therapeutics and supplies to patients and physicians globally. www.calcog.com