Clinical Trial Supply Project Management
Our Experts Are Here to Support Your Team
When CalCog serves as your clinical supply services partner, we apply our project management expertise in clinical packaging, labeling, and clinical trial logistics to support your program—ultimately accelerating your path to market.
Comprehensive Clinical Supply Project Management Capabilities
Clinical trials require orchestrating many moving pieces to ensure smooth and compliant execution. CalCog’s project management team has the expertise and experience to overcome challenges.
- Management of clinical supplies packaging and distribution timelines
- Collaboration with your team and 3rd-party organizations to confirm, monitor, and refine your clinical supplies plan
- Global depot set up for regional distribution to study sites
- Updating supply status in the IRT
- Shipment tracking
- Inventory reporting and management
- Expiry date monitoring and management
- Coordination of study closeout, including investigational medicinal product (IMP) returns, reconciliation, and destruction
Clinical Supply Project Management
No matter how large or small or the phase of your trial, you require the support of a clinical supplies services partner that can rise to the complex demands of clinical studies.
CalCog’s clinical supply project managers have extensive experience with complex clinical trials, allowing them to support the demanding timelines of your program.
Our clinical supply project managers:
- Manage project timelines and budget requirements
- Keep your program on track, achieve milestones, and mitigate risks
- Work with our operational teams to ensure the success of your program
- Offer expertise throughout your study’s full lifecycle including clinical trial supply sourcing, packaging, labeling, global logistics, returns and destruction
Our Consultative, Collaborative Approach
“I am proud of our project management team’s ability to adapt to meet each client’s unique needs. Our client base is mainly comprised of small, clinical-phase pharmaceutical and biotech companies where things can change quickly.
It’s our dedicated team members who make the CalCog difference. Our success in establishing trusted relationships is reflected in the fact that many of our clients place multiple protocols in our care.”
Tess Saltmarsh, PhD
Global Director of Client Services, CalCog
Average Years of CalCog Clinical Supply Project Manager Experience
Years Supporting Clinical Programs
Continents with Active Programs
Advantages of Our Clinical Supply Project Management Approach
We combine flexibility, adaptability, and decades of experience to ensure the success of our clients’ clinical trials.
Whether you need us to organize your clinical secondary packaging and labeling, kitting of ancillary supplies, or solely distribute clinical materials to your sites, our dedicated global clinical supply project management experts are here to support you.
Your needs will evolve, and we are here to adapt. Clinical supply plans can quickly change once clinical site initiation begins, and we adjust our services to match the evolving demands of your clinical trial.
Decades of Expertise
For over 27 years, we have worked with hundreds of clients on thousands of clinical trials and expanded access programs. This experience gives us the expertise to help the clinical supply portion of your clinical trial run smoothly and efficiently.
Do You Need Clinical Supply Project Management Support?
Our experts are looking forward to being your organization’s clinical trial supplies management resource.