Your Partner for Distributing Commercial Drug Product for Clinical Trial Use
Commercial drug products are commonly utilized in clinical trials as comparators, co-medications, rescue medications, or adjuvant care. However, clinical trials and commercial markets are decidedly different supply chains.
CalCog is here to serve as your bridge—seamlessly delivering your commercial products to meet the needs of appropriate clinical trials.
Would you like to explore how we might serve as your distribution partner?
Preferred Distributor Services
- A global network of over 35 GMP facilities
- Ambient (15°C to 25°C), Refrigerated (2°C to 8°C), Frozen (-20°C), and Ultra Low (-70°C) storage and transport capabilities
- Schedule I to IV controlled substances storage and transport capabilities
- Decommissioning and traceability options
- Life-cycle management, including end-of-study drug accountability and destruction services
Our Dedication to Partnership
We specialize in partnering with innovators and manufacturers to assist in selling and distributing commercially available products for clinical trial use.
We recognize each partner has unique goals, objectives, and requirements. We take the time to understand your business, products, and distribution needs. Additionally, we leverage our two GMP warehouses, 35+ depots worldwide, and extensive clinical trial supply expertise for mutual benefit.
Are You Interested in Exploring a Commercial Product Distribution Partnership?
Our extensive clinical trial supply experience and expertise position us to serve as a strategic clinical trial distribution partner.